The Company (as defined in the User Agreement) is dedicated to providing its members with a responsible gaming environment. Not only is it our mission to provide our members with the most entertaining gaming experience but it is also our duty to help prevent compulsive usage and underage access of our gaming products.
As a responsible, regulated gaming company, we comply with all guidelines published by eCOGRA. eCOGRA ensures that our services comply with UK online gaming industry standards. eCOGRA ensures that approved gaming offerings are properly and transparently monitored to provide player protection.
We have implemented the following company policies and tools:
Protection of minors
In line with Gibraltar’s Gambling Act 2005and its regulations and the Great Britain Gambling Act 2005 and its regulations, the Company does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to play on the Site (as defined in the User Agreement).
The Site is not designed to attract children or adolescents. We actively discourage and track persons under the age of 18 who attempt to play at the Site. We use sophisticated verification systems which can identify minors who log in to our software.
Nevertheless, we recognise that the internet is readily accessible in many homes around the world. As a result, gaming companies and parents must work together to protect children from underage gaming. To ensure the safety of your children, we recommend installing filtering software to block minors from accessing certain websites and programs.
Below are links to some such providers and software:
More tips for parents:
- Do not leave children unattended near your computer when the Site is running. You must take special care to ensure that they do not access our services via your devices.
- Protect your gaming programs with password access.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gaming activity.
- Keep your username, password and deposit method details out of the reach of children.
- Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gaming.
- Limit the length of time your children spend online.
Unfortunately, no system is foolproof. If you know a person under the age of 18 who is registered with the Company, please notify our Operations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preventing Compulsive Gaming
The Company recognises that while most people play for entertainment, a small number of people can become obsessed with the potential monetary gains our games offer. Even though studies suggest that only a very small percentage of the adult population encounters compulsive gaming problems we take this matter exceedingly seriously and have accordingly implemented a number of measures to address this problem:
- The Company’s training program incorporates methods and techniques that assist our employees in recognising and taking appropriate actions when they identify compulsive or underage gaming.
- We have implemented an easy to use self-exclusion program for those who may need our assistance. Upon your request, we will cancel your membership and will prevent you from entering the Site.
- We let you set your own maximum allowed deposit amount.
- Upon your request, we will remove your name from our email list.
- Gaming is a form of entertainment. It is not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Gaming is a game of chance. There are no formulas that guarantee winnings.
- Make sure that the decision to play is your choice.
- Never try to chase your losses.
- Check the amounts you spend on a regular basis.
- Make sure you know the rules of the games you play.
Like many things, what is enjoyable in moderation can be disastrous in excess.
You can use the following software which will prevent your computer from accessing online gambling websites:
Advice and Help
Keep in mind that you always have someone to talk to.
If you suspect that you may have a gambling problem, you can contact:
GamCare is a registered charity which provides information, advice and counseling to anyone who suffers from a gambling problem. If you wish to contact GamCare you can call 24/7 a freephone number on 0808 8020 133 or call 0845 6000 133 (local rate from UK). In addition you can visit the GamCare Website at www.gamcare.org.uk.
The major landline operators and several of the main mobile networks do not charge for calls to the freephone number.
You may also seek professional help from the following organisations:
More advice and information about responsible gaming can be found at – gambleaware.co.uk
If you are worried about your gaming habits or you want to know more about the signs of compulsive gaming, if you play in the UK try this self assessment test, and if you play outside the UK try this self-assessment test.
As part of our policy, we give you the tools to control the amount of money you use to play on the Site.
You can set your own daily, weekly and monthly deposit limits in your account on the Site and request to adjust them at any time. Simply call our Member Support Team and a representative will help you set your limits. Find out how to contact us here. Click here to set your deposit limits
Please note that the deposit limit which you set on the Site only applies to the account with this Site and not to any other website owned or operated by us. For more information on the websites owned or operated by us, please see here.
In order to set a deposit limit on your account with any other website owned or operated by us, you will need to set the deposit limit per account with the relevant website, please contact our Member Support Team for assistance.
To help you set limits that are right for you, try answering this short questionnaire:
- Establish what constitutes an acceptable loss before starting to play.
- Note how often you play.
- Note how long you play during each gaming session.
Use your answers to determine how much you would like to allow yourself to spend per day, per week or per month.
In the event that the restrictions which we set for you on your account, is lower than the deposit limit which you have set, the restrictions that we set shall apply.
All time periods for self limits are based on local British times (GMT).
Game Time Reminder and AUTOPLAY Limits (for UK players only)
We also provide you the tools to set a “game time” reminder as to the length of time you have spent on any instant game or bingo room and to manage the AUTOPLAY function.
Game Time Reminder
In order to keep track of the time spent actively playing an instant game or bingo game, you are provided with the opportunity to activate a game time reminder through the Settings tab. Bingo game timing is activated per room, while instant game timing is activated per game. A new game time interval will begin for each instant game or bingo room that you open, and will operate independently of any other instant game or bingo room that may be open at the same time. If you change the game timing when you are playing in a instant game or bingo room, the new timing will only be effective on the following instant game or bingo room opened. In relation to the bingo rooms only, you may decide to stop all game time reminders (this is available within the reminder message and through the Settings tab). To turn the time reminders back on, you will need to do so through the Settings tab.
The game time reminder must be set per account with the Site, it will not be automatically applied to any other account which you may have with us.
Please note that in order to set or change the game time reminder for the Evolution Live Casino games you will need to do so through the Evolution Live Casino Settings menu.
AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for you, for the number of rounds you select. You can select the number of rounds you can play in one batch. The maximum number of rounds which you may select will not be more than 100 on the games where AUTOPLAY is offered. Once you have selected the number of rounds and hit the SPIN button you will be prompted to select your Loss Limit. During AUTOPLAY if you reach your Loss Limit, the AUTOPLAY will automatically stop. You may also set a single Win Limit and if you hit the Win Limit the AUTOPLAY will automatically stop. Regardless of the Loss Limit or Win Limit that you set, AUTOPLAY will automatically stop when you hit the jackpot or the limit on the number of AUTOPLAY rounds you have set is reached.
Account Restrictions, Self-Exclusion & “Take a Break”
- If you feel that our promotional materials are encouraging you to play more than you want ,you can unsubscribe yourself by clicking here.
- If you wish to speak to us, in order to share any concern which you may have, please click here.
- If you are not concerned about your gambling behavior, but wish to close your account with the Site, then you can request an account closure here. Any available balance may be withdrawn subject to the User Agreement. Should you wish to reopen the closed account, please contact our support team and we will assist you. You may also choose to register a new account with us.
- If, you wish to take a break and suspend the use of your account you can request one of the following:
- A one day “Take a Break” period
- A two day “Take a Break” period
- A seven days “Take a Break” period
- A fourteen day “Take a Break” period
- A one month “Take a Break” period
- A six week “Take a Break” period
During a “Take a Break” periods we will suspend your account on the specific requested brand only. New accounts you might attempt to open during the exclusion period may also be suspend to the extent detected by us. In addition, the Company will take all reasonable measures to make sure you do not receive any promotional material from this brand during this time. You can request a “Take a Break” period by contacting our Member Support Team here.
- If, at any stage, you become concerned about your gambling behavior, you can request a six month or above self-exclusion period. Should you choose to self-exclude from the sites operated by us, we shall terminate your account(s) to the extent detected by us, in accordance with the provisions of the User Agreement and the applicable regulation.
If you play from Great Britain and are considering self-exclusion, you may wish to register with GAMSTOP. GAMSTOP is a free service that enables you to self-exclude from all online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain. To find out more and to sign up with GAMSTOP please visit www.gamstop.co.uk.
During the self-exclusion periods, the suspended access will be enforced and irrevocable. You must call the Member Support Team to reactivate your account once the period has ended (whether such period of self-exclusion has been applied thorough GAMSTOP or us). Please note that should you contact us at the end of the self-exclusion period in order to open your account, there will be a one day cooling-off period before we are able to provide you access to your account. We may also ask you to provide certain information to us before you are able to access your account again.
If you play in the United Kingdom, you have the option to self-exclude from this site only, or from all your accounts to the extent detected by us, and can do so online by clicking here, or by contacting our Member Support Team here.
We urge you to contact our Member Support Team to ensure that all of your accounts with us are suspended and to consider self-excluding from any other online gaming operators with which you have an account.
- You shall not be permitted to open or use a new account with the Site (or any other site operated by us or product, as applicable) during your selected self-exclusion period, until such self-exclusion has been lifted. In the event you are in breach of the foregoing, we shall be entitled to block any new account you open with any site operated by us, forfeit any funds therein, and we shall not be liable to refund to you any funds you may have wagered or won through such account.
- Please note that your request to self-exclude may take up to 48 hours.
- We will take steps to remove your details from our marketing database within two days of your self-exclusion taking effect and will, as soon as practicable, take all reasonable steps to stop marketing being sent to you.
- Please note: If you download any of our applications to your device from the Apple AppStore or directly from the Site to your device and you accept to receive push notifications, we will not be able to block receipt of such notifications even if you choose to self-exclude from any website operated by the Company. The only way to prevent receipt of such notifications is by changing the settings on the device itself.
- If you are unsure about requesting self-exclusion, ask yourself the four questions below:
- Is gaming interfering with your work or other responsibilities?
- Are you trying to make up for prior gaming losses?
- Are you recovering from an addictive disorder?
- Do you play under the influence of alcohol or other influences?
If your answer is yes to at least one of them, we recommend that you request self exclusion and seek professional help.
You can view your game history via your account page or it will be made available via the game itself.
Use of Our Social Responsibility Tools
You may only use our social responsibility tools as specifically stated in this Responsible Gaming Policy and as applicable to you. We are unable to process any requests to use our social responsibility tools provided by any other means (for example by SMS, WhatsApp or through social networks such as Facebook).
Social Media Platforms
For information on how you can limit your exposure to gambling advertising on Twitter please see here and on Facebook please see here.